Friday 20 November 2015

Danny Mills x2, Leeds

I've already done a couple of posts of figures of Danny Mills; a Prostar and a Fan Favourite figure, both for my own collection.

This post completes my own set of Mills, with the Microstar, and also showcases a second Prostar figure for a customer.

 (Click to enlarge)


I chose the blue kit for the first figure because my own collection already includes figures of Mills in white and yellow. This is also the kit in which he scored his best goal for Leeds; a left footed long range piledriver against Bolton!

For the customer, who just requested 'home kits' on a batch of Leeds figures he sent me, I went with the 2000-02 Strongbow kit worn by Leeds in the Champions League. This competition saw some of Mills' finest performances in his time at Elland Road.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment