Sunday 29 November 2015

"Green", Man Utd

(Click to enlarge)

Here's a 'lookalike' repaint that I did as a novelty birthday present recently!

Someone contacted me with a picture of a loved one and asked if I could do a figure as them. 

As part of the service, I found a shortlist of possible 'lookalikes' and along with the customer discussed which one was best, and which details (hair colour, eye colour, beard etc) needed to be changed.

She asked for his preferred kit, shirt number and boots too.

You can see the result above!

The customer was really pleased with it, so I was pleased too!

The only downside? He was a Man United fan!!

In case you're unsure of what the real kit looks like, here it is:


If you would like a similar service to this, just comment below, or get me on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment