Wednesday 10 August 2016

"Hardie", Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

Here's a 'lookalike' figure that was requested quite a while ago as a birthday present. 

The customer said, I've got a friend who looks just like Kevin Mirallas... so choosing a figure wasn't too hard!

Sorry the picture quality isn't great! I think I was still using my old camera (which is slightly worse than the camera on an iPhone!) at this stage.

Incidentally, I think this is the figure with the quickest turnaround that I've done, to meet the birthday deadline! It was delayed in the post, so when it arrived, it was painted and posted within 2 days! 

I couldn't disappoint someone on their birthday, could I?!

If you want a lookalike figure for someone's birthday, Christmas present or Bar Mitzvah, get in touch! Here, on Facebook, or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment