Thursday 10 January 2019

Atletico Madrid x2

Those of you that read this blog regularly (anyone?!) will know that I often say: I enjoy the chance to try different kits for the first time.

Well, I have done one Atleti figure before, but this batch let me loose on 5 different kits!

Here are the first 2:



Yes... they are in number order, because I don't really know which shirt came first timewise!

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I feel I've become massively better at striped kits over the last... I'm gonna say six months or so! 

I was very happy with these repaints. For those playing 'Marc Blog Bingo' I'm gonna mention how happy I am with the number fonts too!

To be completely honest, the bases aren't my cup of tea, but the guy who requested them seemed happy enough!

Overall, a pleasing pair. Ooh, er matron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment