Monday 7 January 2019

AS Monaco x3

Happy New Year to one and all!

So, it's the 7th of January; I just like to think that I'm being fashionably late!

To kick of the year, here are a few AS Monaco repaints:




I've said before that I do enjoy a nice, distinctive kit, and no-one has a kit quite like Monaco!!

I enjoyed doing these- I don't think I've done a diagonally halved shirt before, but it wasn't too tricky!

On the Prso figure, I gave the buyer the option of smaller name and number, or just number, as if his ponytail were covering the name. To be honest, I would have probably chosen the second, but I think it looks ok as is, He was happy anyway!

Keep an eye out for more Monaco figures in future,,, possibly even one that can only be described as hot off the press... metaphorically!

No comments:

Post a Comment