Tuesday 8 January 2019

Crouch, Spurs

As he scored on Saturday (albeit for Stoke) and Spurs are playing tonight, I thought I'd make today's post a Peter Crouch tribute... in Spurs kits.

So, it's either doubly relevant or irrelevant to current football events; I can't decide!


This first picture is of Crouchy in his youth team days at White Hart Lane! The customer and I guessed at number 9, and also thought that names on shirts were unlikely at that level; and that time!!



And here we have the same kit, on both Micro and Prostar sized figures. I always found the idea of Microstar sized Crouch figures funny; at least with the Prostar size there is the tall, skinny body variant!!

I think the face on the Prostar is more accurate too.

Interesting to see that he got 2 different Microstar versions as well! Go on, scroll back up to check. I can tell you want to!! 

They have different body poses, and slightly different faces.

And that's it for the Crouch tribute post. If you need some more Crouchy in your life... I dunno, go and listen to his podcast, or something!! Or order a repaint of him from me, I guess?!

No comments:

Post a Comment