Saturday 29 December 2018

Barnes, Liverpool away

A big test of the 'blog post team loses' theory today!

Liverpool are having an amazing season so far! I wouldn't go as far as saying I want them to lose, but I do want the title race to stay interesting!! 

On the flip side, last time Liverpool won the top flight, Leeds won the second tier, and were top division champions within 2 years!!

Anyway, here's John Barnes! 


I loved how this turned out! I thought it was a good, accurate representation of the kit, with the colours looking bang on.

I struggled quite a lot with the black adidas stripes in the middle of the shirt... it just seemed there were so many angles to consider, and get right!! Not sure if it was just me having a block!

I'd be interested to know what any other repainters think, if they've tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment