Friday 21 December 2018

Ian Wright: Just Done It!

Recently, I did an Arsenal remodel!

It was a bit of a strange one, as it actually covered up the face of the figure; surely the main feature of a Corinthian figure. But, I was pleased with it, and I think it worked!

Here it is:


For those of you wondering what on earth this is, it is the way that Arsenal legend Ian Wright celebrated the milestone of breaking the all time goal record at Highbury; pulling his shirt over his head to reveal a vest saying: 179 Just done it!

I felt it would be a remodel within my skillset(!) and just fancied having a bit of an experiment, and this is the result!

If you fancy watching a YouTube video of it being made, as well as some of my musings about the figure, click here.

If you fancy bidding on it on eBay, click here!! (Disclaimer: if you're reading this more than a week after this blog post is made, it probably won't work!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment