Monday 17 December 2018

2 Versions of Ferdinand, Bolton

I was going to do this post on Saturday, but never got round to it. 

The reason I was going to do this on Saturday was that I've noticed something of a trend that, when I post pics of s team the day they are playing, they tend to go on and lose.

Fortunately, they lost anyway, and my beloved Leeds made it 5 wins in a row!

But I thought I wouldn't deprive you of these Bolton Ferdinands any longer anyway!



A fairly straightforward kit! I added a few more details to the VI figure, such as the Reebok logo, and BWFC on the socks.

I tend to leave some of these details off the corinthians for a few reasons- it makes them more similar to the originals, and the shirt can look a bit overcrowded with them all on being the main ones.

I have added them in the past when requested tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment