Wednesday 19 December 2018

Some Sheffield United Goalies

Here are two goalkeepers that a lot of people probably won't remember playing for Sheffield United!

As far as I'm aware, they are the only manufactured goalkeeper figures that did play for them.


Segers had a loan spell at Bramall Lane in the 1980s. I couldn't even find a picture of him in Sheff United kit! 

In the end, I just found a team photo from the correct season, and used the one from there! 

I don't know why, but I quite enjoy mixing a light grey for a kit!!

Segers made 10 appearanced for the Blades in this time. Mind you, he looks like a stalwart compared to Richard Wright!!


Wright signed up in 2010, but only stayed with the club for 4 months. He had a bad time with injuries, and only managed 2 starts. He didn't even manage to finish either game.

Two pretty plain kits here; it's hard to even see the grey trim on Wright's kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment