Saturday 22 December 2018

Kidd, Sheffield United Assistant Manager

Well, it's time to put the 'whichever team I post loses that day' theory to the test again. 

I've had a look at the closest teams to Leeds in the league, and unfortunately, I don't have any new Norwich or WBA figures so sorry SUFC; it's you again!!


Brian Kidd was an assistant manager at Sheffield United for a while... I want to say under Brian Robson?!

I quite enjoy a coach repaint these days! The first one I ever did was Kidd at Leeds, but I have done some remodelled ones recently as well, in both Pro and Microstar form!

This one was quite nice and simple. I think the thin red stripes are what really make it work, And the club crest of course, which, depending on the body pose can be a bit of a squeeze on the upper body of some manager/coach figures, but is fine on this one.

Wow... there are a lot of hyperlinks in this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment