Wednesday 17 April 2019

Beardsley, Liverpool

As Liverpool are playing tonight, why not a Liverpool repaint for today's blog post?! It also gives me the chance to test the 'Lucky/Jinx' theory about posting figures on the day teams are playing.

Peter Beardsley:


If repainting has taught me nothing else, it's that Peter Beardsley has had a lot of clubs!

I've done him in Man City, Bolton (twice) Fulham, Hartlepool and even Vancouver Whitecaps as well as this Liverpool kit! I'm currently doing him in a Newcastle kit that wasn't made by Corinthian too!

To complete the set I'd need to do Everton, Carlise, Man United (who knew?!) and Melbourne Knights! I think I've got a spare Beardsley or 2, so maybe I will do at least a couple of them!!

With regards to this one, it was pretty simple, though I did do a minor remodel- filling in the open part of the collar.

There was a lot of interest in this, after I put it on my Facebook page- I didn't even need to list it on ebay; I received offers on it before doing so! Maybe i should just use the spare Beardsleys for more Liverpool figures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment