Saturday 13 April 2019

Fabregas, Monaco

If this post makes no sense, I apologise. I'm only doing it to distract myself before heading off to Elland Road for another huge game in the promotion hunt.

Sheffield Wednesday are the opposition, in case you wondered, and thus far, I have done one nervous poo, also in case you wondered.

Erm... here's Fabregas.


I like this one! I originally bought the Fabregas figure thinking of doing a Chelsea figure for ebay, but when I never got round to it, and opportunity arose this transfer window!

Nice traditional kit, nice club specific number font... and I always enjoy adding a beard!!

A couple of other bits of info about this one: it ended up selling via my Facebook page, and also Cesc himself 'liked' the picture on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment