Sunday 12 May 2019

Fowler, Liverpool

It's the last day of the Premier League season, and so today will conclude one of the most relentless title races in years! I say relentless, rather than exciting because surely the odd unexpected defeat for contenders makes it more exciting than winning all the time, right?!

If anything, Man City and Liverpool are too good!

I was going to post a repaint for each team, but it seems that I have run out of Man City photos!


So... a Fowler repaint! To be honest, I prefer the other sculpt of Fowler, but this is the one I was sent to repaint into the 1993-95 kit. (Remember the days of a kit lasting more than 1 season?!)

I think it ended up pretty good. I love the number font (surprise, surprise!) but I'll tell you what: This Adidas design is very tricky!! The angles of the lines, and which are supposed to be longer etc was just confusing me all the way through!!

Anyway, that'll do for today. Sorry there was no City kit for balance! If you want to see more City repaints... order some!!

And...

May the best team win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment