Wednesday 29 May 2019

Seaman, QPR

While I have some 'regulars', and therefore clubs that I end up painting an awful lot of, QPR is not one of those clubs!

I painted a Ferdinand way back when, due to just having a spare one and wanting to try my hand at hoops... possibly for the first time. 

I painted a Francis, on account of having a spare Francis head after doing dome remodels!!

And lastly, for the time being at least, I did this:


David Seaman, in his QPR days. I did this one, again, partly down to having a spare, but also down to the thinking that, as a high profile player for a club that didn't get that many figures, he may catch someone's eye, and be a good addition to a collection somewhere.

The fact that it wasn't too complicated a kit played a part too!!

This ended up selling on ebay, if I remember rightly. If it didn't... I have no idea where it is now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment