Saturday 8 June 2019

It's Coming Holme!

And now for something completely different!

OK, not completely! Still Corinthian repaints, with a dash of remodelling thrown in, but not something I've done much of before.

Here's a figure based on a Football Manager '19 regen player, as featured in the YouTube series: "It's Coming Holme".

Basically, the guy who presents the channel made up a team (Holme FC) and put them in the lowest league possible. I think it was 3 or 4 divisions below the Conference. Anyway, Mick Powell, or should I say Sir Mick Powell(?!) emerged as a teenager in the first season, and scored in every division on the way to the Premier League.

As a result, I decided to make a figure of him, and send it to the guy who makes the videos. And here he is:


I was pleased with how it turned out, and it got some very nice comments from Lollujo himself, and many people who watch the channel. It has even featured in a few of the videos.

Incidentally, there has been some debate over whether the Holme shirt is dark green or black! I went with dark green for this one. 

And where would Sir Mick be without his inspirational manager?!


I threw this figure in too! Minor remodel on the hair, and a pair of glasses stolen from a Lars Lagerback figure which I had used for another remodel!

No comments:

Post a Comment