Saturday 22 June 2019

Elway, Denver Broncos

Another day, another blog post that I'll start by describing as 'a bit different'!

It's my first American Football figure! To be honest, you could fit what I know about American Football onto a Corinthian figure, and I said as much to the guy that requested this!

But, crucially, I also said, "As long as you can get me clear pictures of the kit, then I can paint it!"

And he did. So I did.


Not too different to painting a footballer, really. No sponsor, but an extra number on the front, and the only major difference was those big shoulder pads!!

Anyway, the guy that ordered it liked it! He commented that it looked better than the ones they released in the same kit!

Ice Hockey and American Football down... Basketball player next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment