Tuesday 24 December 2019

It's Coming Holme

Quick Christmas Eve blog post, why not?!

A quick look through my folder of pics suggests no obvious Christmas puns to be made, so being as it's the season of goodwill, not only will I spare you the terrible jokes, but I'll also post pics of some figures that I did for charity:





I'll keep it at 4 for now, but there are more! In case you are wondering who the heck these people are, they are fitional, regenerated players on the game Football Manager!!

They featured in a youtube series, which I'll link here, where a fella named Kev took Holme FC from tier 8 to Champions League glory, with both of these players featuring pretty much all the way up the divisions!

If you're wondering about the similarities of the kits, during the series, a debate ensued (this is the internet, after all) about whether the kit was green or black, so I did both to see which sold better in its charity auction... it was green, obviously!

Overall, my charity figures raised over £150 this year, with these 4 contributing a fair whack of that. These ones were for the National Autistic Society (a charity associated with the channel), as you may have guessed if you looked closely at the shirt sponsor, but money was also raised for Cancer research by other figures.

I'll post the rest of the Holme Figures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment