Thursday 19 December 2019

Juve Soccerstarz

Feels like every post at the moment starts with: This is just going to be a quick one before I go to bed (tho I can't be bothered verifying that...)

Anyway, looking through my repaints picture folder on my laptop, these seemed a good choice for today:





I don't know if you've seen, but Ronaldo scored a reasonably impressive goal last night. I don't have the exact stats to hand, but he basically jumped about 40 feet into the air to score a header. Not bad, eh?

So that's why I chose the Juve repaints for today. Nice kit to paint, tbf. I enjoyed these. Halved shirts are preferable to stripes! And, in a view that contradicts my opinion in real life, I love a halved shirt that is one colour on the back, for painting purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment