Monday 26 October 2020

My First Barnsley figures:

For the first time: Barnsley figures!

When a Barnsley fan got in contact with me, he was after a Neil Redfearn figure if I remember correctly. I explained that, while it would be possible, using a 'lookalike', I could also look into the figures made who did play for Barnsley.

What followed was a relatively short list, and from it, he chose these 2:


Comments on this one: I love the socks! I also feel the need to comment that I know he wouldn't have had his name on the shirt in this season, but that was the buyer's preference.


 Pretty sizeable collar on this one!! I'm not sure if the white on red exaggerates it or something, but it looks massive!! I also think the name and number look really sharp and clear.

My final comment... it pleases me that these are in both time and number order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment