Monday 12 October 2020

Stuart McCall, Bradford: Great City!

Well, Bradford are playing tonight, so how about a Bradford repaint?!

stuart mccall bradford great city corinthian repaint

 I hadn't done any Bradford players until a couple of months ago, and now I've done 5 or 6, including Stuart McCall in 2 different kits!

I had to do a bit of searching to find a suitable picture of the 'Great City' logo, to make the decal, but I found one in the end!

I was happy with how this turned out. It was an interesting one to research, as, unless I'm mistaken, the shirts all had their stripes in different places (eg some had a central amber stripe on the back, and some had a maroon one) and I know similar happened with Sheffield United shirts.

Anyway, I think (hope!) that I did actually find a pic of McCall to look at for this repaint. It was well received

No comments:

Post a Comment