Tuesday 2 March 2021

2 Pairs of Wednesday players

Here are some Wednesday players... even though it's only Tuesday.

...


Jonk and Hinchcliffe first. I don't think I've painted either of these 2 before this.


And next up, Tommy Johnson and Someone Burrows. I wanna say David?!

Without going back to check, I'd say that Johnson is the only player I've done in both Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United kits. 

While it isn't the clearest to see, if you look closely, you'll notice different number fonts on the 2 pictures- the first is a Premier League era kit, and the second one was worn in the EFL.

Lastly, for all those fans of the boring technicalities of my methods, I painted the shirts all white first for the kits on the top pic, and all blue first for the bottom ones. This is because I find it much easier to paint the central stripe than leave it there by painting the two around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment