Saturday 13 March 2021

Bolton Wanderers

Here are the last 5 Bolton Wanderers figures to be posted from my repaints album. I considered splitting them into a 2 and a three, but have all 5 as a Saturday treat!!

Comments below each pic... if I have something worth saying about them!!


I always liked Frandsen when I was a kid. I think it was just cos he scored a lot of goals, tbh!

This figure had a very minor remodel element- I filled in the gap in the v-neck in order to recreate the round neck that this shirt had.



This was the trickiest repaint of this set. Those dark lines do look a bit wonky... it's one of those times where the contours of the figure don't really do me any favours!

Also... white numbers on sky blue shirts: bleugh.


I really liked this one! Considering it was a pretty easy one too!


I mean, what can you say about a kit like this?! I don't know if the timings are correct on this, but to my mind, this is peak Barclay's Premiership Bolton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment