Saturday 6 March 2021

QPR x3

The last 3 QPR figures in my repaints album... though I get the feeling the guy who ordered them may be back some time!!


I never knew Paul Parker played for QPR before doing this. I think I said the same about a Parker figure for another club... Sheffield United, maybe?! 

These sleeves are definitely preferable to hooped sleeves!


Andy Sinton, here, in the "The shorts badge is gonna be a squeeze" pose!



And here's Trevor Sinclair, in a more recent kit than you might expect. I think this was chosen due to the hair (or lack of it!) on the figure. Sinclair had... I'm gonna say dreadlocks(?) when he played for QPR, so this kit, which he wore more recently in a charity game was picked.

That suited me, tbh, as I'm struggling to keep up with orders as it is, and a remodel wouldn't have helped with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment