Sunday 20 September 2020

Haaland, Leeds home and away

After a a first top flight win in... quite a while, I thought I'd make today's post a Leeds United one.

Alfie Haaland Leeds united corinthian figure


The guy this was for told me that it took him ages to track down an Alfie! As such, he took his time choosing the kit, and decided on this beaut in the end.

My favourite parts are definitely the detailing around the collar, cuffs and bottom of the shorts

Alf inge haaland custom leeds united away kit corinthian figure


I did this one a much longer time ago. Another kit that I loved in my childhood, but I think I lost it during one of my many house moves in uni days. I mean, it was pretty much ruined anyway, cos it had Kewell on the back...

This figure may also be the one that I painted for someone, who needed to raise a bit of cash further down the line, so sold it on ebay... to a Man City fan that wanted a repaint. I'm sure you can guess the rest...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment