Sunday 15 November 2020

3 Real Madrid Champions League winners

One of my regulars has an ongoing project of getting a key player from the winners of every Champions League final done, in the right kit.

Here are a few Real Madrid ones that now nestle happily in his collection!

Ramos real madrid corinthian remodel

Gareth Bale custom corinthian remodel real madrid

Luka Modric custom corinthian remodel real madrid

 Being as I don't know the years of the shirts, and haven't got the inclination to check, I've put them up in number order!

Some of you may be thinking: "Hang on; these players were never made by Corinthian!", and you'd be right! These are all remodels, using Kodoto figure heads, tho I didn't do the remodelling myself- they arrived with me like this!

In a time when I'm really struggling to keep up with all my requests, a few plain kits with just a bit of trim round the collar, cuffs etc was just what the doctor ordered!

These do have some extra details, tho you can't see them all on the pics. All have the appropriate Champions League sleeve patches, and you can see the club world champions shield on a couple of them! I think they have a different logo on the opposite sleeve too, tho I can't remember what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment