Friday 13 November 2020

El Diego, x2

International break: International repaints.

2 Maradonas done, in what's become a bit of a growing trend, when someone has asked me to do the same kit they came in, but better... and, if I'm allowed to say, I think I succeeded.

Diego Maradona corinthian repaint argentina 86

So, if you wondered about the differences, I've added the captain's band, the number font is more accurate, and also on the shorts. The badge is sharper, the kit supplier is there too, and I even added a wristband and puma boots!

Plus... the stripes are better!

 
Diego maradona corinthian repaint away argentina

Lots of the same changes on this one (number on shorts, captain's armband, boots, wrist band) and also changed the number on the shirt- I never knew it was silver- it always looked white to me- but the buyer was insistent!

I was also really pleased with the 2 tone blue stripes. You might not have even noticed if I hadn't said. Go on, have a closer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment