Saturday 21 November 2020

QPR Strikers

Here are a few from a big-ish QPR order I had in the summer.


Literally no idea that Mark Stein played for QPR til I made this.


The second time I've done Sir Les in QPR kit. This is infinitely better than the first one, which was one of my first attempts at hoops! 

For some reason, I always like ones where the numbering and lettering are different colours- just something different, and an extra little challenge, I guess!

This is also the only one of this mini set on today's post that has hoops on the arms too!


I have very little to say about Chris Kiwomya... erm... he scored against Leeds once when he pleyed for Ipswich?!

On this figure, the hoops were much thinner, but I was pleased with how they look- still neat and straight, even though they were a bit harder!

And last but not least, QPR legend: Eric Cantona?!?


 The guy who made the order just asked: I know he never played for us, but would you be ok to do Cantona in QPR kit?! 

So I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment