Thursday 5 January 2017

Haaland away, City

Considering it's a pretty rare figure, I've done a few Haalands now, both in Leeds and City colours.

Here's the latest one:


There's also a funny coincidence behind this one; Someone contacts me saying he's buying a Haaland figure from ebay to send to me, and when it arrives, what should it be but one I've already repainted into Leeds colours!

As it turned out, one of my previous customers needed to raise a bit of cash, and have a clear-out as he was moving house. No hard feelings! 

I should note also that he was most disappointed that it was being repainted into a non-Leeds kit!! I said that it was following Haaland's real career transfers.

Anyway, I enjoyed this kit; I've done it one time before this, on a Shaun Wright Phillips figure, but found it slightly easier this time... maybe because this figure has a slightly bigger body!

No comments:

Post a Comment