Saturday 7 January 2017

Harte, Carlisle

My first ever Carlisle United repaint! 

Ian Harte:


I've done a few Ian Harte repaints- Leeds and Ireland before this one, but he had a few more clubs too!

Let me know if you're a Blackpool fan that wants one! Or a Sunderland fan. Or a Levante fan!! 

... I think that's it! Ah. Bournemouth!! And Reading!

So, yeah... fans of any of those clubs, I'd be happy to do an Ian Harte figure for you!

Back to this figure; I think it was at Carlise where Harte really got his career back on track! After losing form and confidence at Leeds, it took a few moves before he found a good fit.

His performances with Carlise were good enough to get him a move to Reading that yielded Premiership football once more. 

I think I'm right in saying he also earned another promotion to the Prem with Bournemouth, but retired after doing so.

This has been a long post! Well, longer than recent ones.

I'll round it off with a pic of Harte at Carlisle taking one of his trademark freekicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment