Sunday 1 January 2017

Hernandez, Leeds

Well, first off, Happy New Year!

And may I say how nice it is to start the new year as a Leeds fan not already knowing that the season is over!

A part of that has to be owed to this man: Pablo Hernandez

(Click to enlarge)


Released as a Swansea figure, as soon as we signed him, I knew I'd have to get myself one! The second one (in away kit) was for a customer)

Both kits are fairly plain, so didn't pose many problems. I think the hardest part was getting the Kappa logos down the side of the shorts on the home kit... yeah, the photo doesn't show it.

The only other problem I saw is that I'm not sure Pablo has ever worn the yellow away kit... but that's what was requested, so that's what I did!

Just need one in the blue kit, and I'll have painted a full set!

No comments:

Post a Comment