Thursday 6 September 2018

Rebrand, links... and a Vivid imaginations figure to hold your interest!

Hi all! I hope you like the new layout! I thought it was about time I made this blog layout look a bit more similar to my Facebook page! Brand-building, an' all that!

Speaking of which... I've just started an Instagram; if you're on there, I'd love a follow! Click here to find me!

The observant among you will have also noticed a slight change to the header: I'm now going under the moniker of "Marc's Corinthians + More"!

The reason for the 'more'? I realised, while I still do a lot of Corinthians, I've also done a really wide variety of figures now... including:


So... I thought I'd put one of the 'more' figures in this post!

This is a vivid imaginations figure of a Charlton Villa stalwart, in the kit from their Inter Milan away kit phase!


He picked a suitable lookalike figure, as well as the kit, name, number and caption for the oval on the base.

If you want something similar, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment