Monday 24 September 2018

Salas, River

Customers in Argentina= River Plate repaints aplenty!

Here are 2 on different figures of the same player; Marcelo Salas.



I was a big fan of Salas, around the 1998 World Cup! He scored a great goal against England in a friendly just before the World Cup, and continued that form with 4 in France.

These were interesting kits to do- I hadn't done diagonal 'sash' kits before this batch, and I quite enjoyed them!

It was also during this batch of figures that the 3 Adidas stripes became the bane of my painting life!! If they featured on shirt, shorts and socks, as they do on these Salases (and plenty of others in the same order) there are 18 precise, thin stripes on each figure!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, sorry but these are already sold. I can make the first one again if you would like?

      Delete