Wednesday 12 September 2018

Juventus: The Sony sponsored shirts!!

Enough of a link to put these 3 on the same blog post?! Of course it is!!

Identifying the years of shirts can sometimes be a problem when I am trying to google them! Especially shirts from other nations... ok, ones that aren't on historical kits!!

I often have to resort to using the sponsor in the search!!

Here are 3 Juve kits, from their Sony sponsorship days!





I normally like to post in either chronological, or shirt number order... but the age order of these is a guess... based on the fact that mini-disc surely came after just Sony!!

I was very happy with these, as was the recipient. 

As a point of, at best, minor interest, I painted the stars, rather than using decals- it was one of those rare times where the 'badge' was easier to do this way!

Also, for anyone wondering about the pose of the Zidane figure, it's another of those that is remodelled, but was sent to me that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment