Saturday 15 August 2020

David Batty through the ages! (Leeds only!!)

After just one photo on yesterday's post, I thought I'd treat you on today's... especially if you're a Leeds fan!

Here are some David Batty repaints in kits spanning from 1987- 2000... I think.

David Batty leeds corinthian repaint burton away kit

I mean, how beautiful is that?! What a kit!!

david batty custom corinthian burton home kit

Unusual to see David Batty in the number 8 shirt, but he often wore it in his early days at Leeds.

David Batty leeds custom corinthian 1992 champions

Getting on to a couple of more familiar repaints now. I've done both of the 1992 kits several times, for my own collection and for other people.

David Batty's enduring popularity with Leeds fans and the fact that the Batty figures are fairly cheap and easy to come by makes it unsurprising that it's him I've done most times in the League winning kits!

David Batty leeds corinthian 1992 champions away kit

David Batty leeds corinthian repaint 2000 yellow kit
 

And finally, the beautiful 1999-2000 change strip, with Batty wearing the 23 shirt he chose o his return to the club. This was the first time I'd done this kit in years... then I was asked to do it again within days!

You'll have already seen it on Danny Mills if you follow my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment