Wednesday 12 August 2020

Bradford, Premier League era

 When I did my first Bradford City blog post, I said it wouldn't stay the only one for long. I've done Stuart McCall twice again since, and a few more Bradford players too, with a good chance of more on the way. of more on the way.

Here are a couple in Premier League kits:

Peter Beagrie custom bradford city corinthian figure

I've done Beagrie in Sheffield United kit previously, but was very pleased with how this one looks... even if he did score against Leeds in this kit! 

We still won tho!

neville southall bradford city corinthian repaint

Big Nev made his only Bradford appearance in the same game. I think he was on the coaching staff, and they had an injury crisis! He was north of 40 by then, and could've been renamed Very Big Nev!!

This one could've been a contender for a stomach remodel!! Well, maybe an all over remodel, really. google "Southall Bradford", and you'll see what I mean!

As I recall, he didn't disgrace himself, by any means. The final score was 2-1, anyway.

And, for good measure, here's another McCall!

No comments:

Post a Comment