Monday 3 August 2020

3 Bolton Veterans!

Scrolling thro the repaint album showed I have a few Bolton figures still to post, so here are the first 3.

Today's link: all players that had reached... erm... a certain vintage by the time they played for Bolton!

Peter Beardsley Bolton Wanderers corinthian repaint

Emile Heskey custom Bolton Wanderers figure

Custom Figure aaron Wilbraham bolton wanderers

Funnily enough, despite how good they were at  the peak of their careers, I'd guess it's Wilbraham that's remembered most fondly by Bolton fans for his part in The Great Escape.

I actually finished the Beardsley and Heskey ones quite a long time ago (years) and looking at both, there are parts I think I'd manage to do better now. 

Wilbraham was finished fairly recently (within the last 3 or 4 months- who can tell with lockdown...)

No comments:

Post a Comment