Friday 28 August 2020

Leeds number 9s, Past and Present

It's Funko Friday

And to mark the occasion, here are 2 Leeds United number 9s with very different qualities, but that are both top scorers in promotion seasons nonetheless! 

Leeds Jermaine Beckford custom Funkopop

This Beckford figure is the first Funko that I've put a captain's band onto. Other than that, it was a nice easy one!

Jermaine liked it too!


More on that as it develops!

custom funko patrick bamford leeds united champions

And here's this season's top scorer, Pat Bamford.

I had a harder time choosing the figure for this one, but I think I got it right! Hair colour that I would describe as 'blond-ish' are always a bit of a pain to do, so I was pretty pleased with how this turned out.

It also means that I have done nearly all of the regular starting XI of the promotion side now (although they've not all made it to this blog yet!)

If you check my instagram and facebook pages, you'll see most of the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment