Thursday 4 February 2021

3 iterations of Alioski!

A defeat last night for Bielsa's boys, but what an exciting game! I'm not doing that as a meme- genuinely a brilliant game of football. 

I almost started a rant about 'changing style' and 'being pragmatic then, but I can't be bothered! It's not what you're here for, and if you still agree with pundits calling out Bielsa for having what is by and large a squad of Championship players competing for the top half, then the opinion of someone who paints little plastic footballers probably isn't going to change that!

Here is one of those championship players!


Alioski has gone through quite the array of hairstyles at Leeds... this prostar was based on his appearance in his first season at Leeds. A pretty good lookalike, I'd say. You can't see the kappa logos down the side on this photo, but I'm pretty sure I put them on.



What was that I was saying about hairstyles?! These 2 funkos are based on pictures of him from the same season! I was quite happy with both, though the top one does look like he's spent a bit more time on the tanning beds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment