Wednesday 3 February 2021

Bianchi and Recoba, Torino

I haven't posted any 'overseas' figures for a while, so here are a couple of Torino players.


I did both of these quite a while ago. The one thing that jumps out at me about this one- I can see that the number 9 is hand-painted. Other than that, it's pretty standard!

This one is definitely more recent than the first. Something that I find myself pondering with this one is that with all the other diagonal 'sash' kits that I've painted (River, LA Galaxy), I'm sure it goes from left shoulder to right hip; ie the opposite way to this one. I don't know if that's usual, and I've probably never thought about it until now!

I might not have considered it at all, if i hadn't just finished a load of River Plate soccerstarz. Pics up soon, when I've had it confirmed that they've arrived in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment