Friday 19 February 2021

Spurs Sir Les, x3

Sorry to have missed a few days again; my actual job will go getting in the way of these things!

Anyway, it's been a while since I posted any Spurs figures, so here are a trio of Les Ferdinands.


I'm fairly sure this is from about 4 or 5 years ago, and while the paintwork looks pretty neat, it's funny the things I notice looking back on old ones. 

With this- it's the size of the shirt number! I'd do it smaller now. I think, when I first started, I had in my head that bigger was better for shirt numbers- probably thinking it made them clearer. Now I've learned that smaller ones can be just as clear!


This is definitely the pick of the 3, for my money! If you read this blog often, you'll know I love a clean line round the collar!!


 And this one... back in the olden days, I did not photograph figures well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment