Friday 12 February 2021

Brrrrrr!

Ready for a tenuous link?!

I scrolled through my (alphabetical by team) unused repaint pics, and these were next to each other; the only ones of their respective teams unused. 

So, I decided to chuck them in a blog post together, and Br... it's cold outside. 

Anyway...


I was very pleased with this one! I've done McCall in Bradford colours before, but from the Premier League era. This kit was a bit harder to fit that sponsor on, but keep the stripes on the front without making them too small. But I feel I succeeded! 

I've also done Sidwell in Brighton kit before, but not on a Soccerstarz figure. Again, happy with how this turned out. Stripes on soccerstarz aren't too bad, as long as you've got a very thin brush, in good condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment