Saturday 30 October 2021

Everton mixed figures(?!)

 Following on from the success (ie actually doing a blogpost) of mixed Liverpool and mixed Leeds posts, here are some mixed Everton figures!

...

At least, that was the plan until I started uploading the pics, and the first 3 were all in the same kit!

As a result, I've decided to make this an Everton 97-98 post instead.







Quite a fiddly kit this one! I was happy with the detail in the end though. Only 2 of the figures have a collar sculpted on, so if you look carefully, you can see it's just painted on all the others.

As I'm sure many of you will have worked out, Ball is a lookalike figure. As for the 2 number 10s; don't know! I'm guessing Speed left halfway through the season and was replaced by Hutchison, but I'm not sure and, tbh, I can't be bothered checking right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment