Sunday 31 October 2021

Mixed Spurs

 Another mixed post; let's do it! I haven't even checked who's up next in the Spurs section of my repaint album...

Well, we've definitely reached the stage where repaints that I don't think of as old were done at least 3 or 4 years ago.


This one, for example. I know lockdown has made a lot of things feel 3 or 4 years ago, but one thing I know for sure is: it's been quite a while since I took my photos in the location this one is in. You'll notice the sort of leafy wallpaper in the background of the newer ones!

But also, this is not so old that I look at it and immediately see 5 or 6 things I'm unhappy with!!


Note the wallpaper!! Fairly simple one this, though.



Aaaand 3 more that are a bit older. Aside from all the painting improvements, I've also got much better at photographing them!!

Hope this post cheers up any Spurs fans that see it a bit!

EDIT: Didn't realise til I started adding the tags- there are 3 different kinds of figures in here! 4 if you want to get even more picky about the figure types... which I generally don't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment