Friday 29 October 2021

Mixed Leeds post!

Looking at which teams I have the biggest picture back log of, it would make sense to do a Leeds post like the recent Liverpool one. So, with no thoughts on theme, and just going on alphabetical order, here are a few!



I've done these first 2 quite a few times each now, as you'd expect for title winners! Some people ask for Cantona in 7, but he wore quite the variety of shirt numbers in that season, including 2 and 3, if I remember rightly!

In a small act of pettiness that I'm sure Leeds fans can get behind, I prefer to put him in 14; a subs number, to show he wasn't that important to the side...


I love this Charles repaint. I have 2 in my own collection- the 'old gold' and one in the all white of the 60s... but I think I might like this better than either of them!! Probably down to the socks, in truth!


It might surprise a few to find out that I've also done this one at least 3 times. Collectors are a funny sort!!

Finally: Deano. I've done this kit a few times, but more commonly on Yeboah and Gary Speed. A first outing for Brian Deane in this kit. Well, in terms of my repaints, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment