Monday 25 October 2021

Mixed Liverpool figures

 I have now got a lot, and I mean A LOT, of Liverpool figures which I have finished, but not added to the blog.

My feelings are that, to get a nice mixture of kits and players, the best way to start is to probably stick them up in alphabetical order.

With that in mind, here are a few mixed Liverpool repaints!


Minor remodel on this Phill Babb figure; I filled in the v neck in order to get the white part of this 'collar' nice and round, and more even looking. Nice and simple apart from that small extra job!


I'll be honest and say this is a design that I put off doing for a while. It was the thought of those thick adidas stripes on the shoulder. Once I cracked on though, they didn't give me too many problems. Definitely preferable to the 93-94 design, with the adidas stripes coming in from each side of the stomach!


Nice kit to do this one. People might think it looks difficult, and, while I always keep a pic of the kit nearby to refer to, once you've got the kinds of shapes that feature in mind, it's fairly straightforward, as long as you've got a thin brush! The shapes and lines can always ben thinned a bit once they've dried too!


See: comment on the Barnes figure!

Hope you enjoyed perusing, and my notes!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment