Tuesday 2 November 2021

Assorted Sheffield Wednesday!

 See how I kept it fresh by going all thesaurus on the title?!

Let's see what we've got!


We'll be going for the abridged notes tonight, as I should be going to bed really...

So, Di Canio into Sheffield Wednesday has been a very popular repaint. And, without checking this at all, I'd say I've done this kit more or less as much as the home kit!


... I'd forgotten Jeffers played for them until I did this.

NEXT.


Jim Magilton. Nice kit to paint, this. Stripes not too thin to make them tricky! Black number on the back means clear decal, and no faff!

Speaking of black numbers... I think this one should probably be white *grimace emoji*.

I did it black after seeing a picture of the back of the shirt online... but obviously a lot of dodgy printing (ie incorrect fonts, colours etc) gets done on shirts. It would make much more sense to be white. That said, the guy I did it for never mentioned it. 

And that's it for today. Come read my blog again soon, for more figures, and to see whether I can think of another word to use instead of 'mixed' in the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment