Saturday 27 November 2021

Next 4 Everton

I do find it pleasing when the next 4 figures for a club in my repaints album all have different kits!


This is the third time I've done this Ferguson Cup Final celebration figure, and I'd say it's the best! It's mainly the same as the others, but with a few more years of practice behind me, I was happy to have a go at the thin white and blue stripes on the collar. On the others, I think I just did it lighter blue, as that's how it looks from a distance.


First Everton Soccerstarz, if I remember rightly. As ever with the Hummel kits, you can't see the chevrons on the sleeves very well!


Franny Jeffers. Nice clean lines round the collar, if I say so myself.


 And finally McCall... the details around the top of the socks are my favourite bit!! That's the kind of detail I look at them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment