Thursday 25 November 2021

4 Portsmouth

4 Portsmouth players from what I guess is something of a golden era for the club:





 Well... maybe Edinburgh pre-dates the golden era slightly!

Looking back now, even just at some of the figures I've done, it's crazy the calibre of player they were attracting! 

It's also crazy that the guy who asked me to do these didn't want a Defoe! I just had to google him to make sure I remembered rightly that he played for Portsmouth. And he did. In his prime!! Crouch was too!

This whole post has just been sidetracked into me googling players, and working out how old they were when they played for Portsmouth... so, sorry if it is a bit incoherent, but, to be honest, I can't be bothered checking it through!

Pictures look nice tho, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment