Tuesday 16 November 2021

Derby

 Just heard the latest news about Derby, and, yes, it's petty, but after spygate, I can't help but have a little smirk. You'd think they'd have had a bit more nous in banging on about getting another team punished for not breaking any rules, when they're breaking much bigger ones (ie: ones that actually exist) themselves.

So... here are some Derby figures I painted... Any Derby fans want to buy them from me?!

(Not this Wanchope one- it's already sold)




There aren't that many Derby repaints you can do, in relation to some other clubs. 

These were just ones I took out of my box of spares and thought, I'd do. Sometimes I like doing figures I've not seen done before; gives me a bit of motivation, and gets my painting mojo back, when its become a bit of a chore. And it did work, tbf.

So, yeah... Derby fans, strike that first paragraph from your memories, and buy these from me, yes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment